View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 09:56 AM   #109
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Default Re: The WORST Falcon model, and why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XD 351 Ute View Post
Off topic Alert!!

I'd like to suggest rather than a worst Falcon, perhaps discussion has centred around the worst "Ford Cost Cutting Measure or Design Stuff Up".
As a number of issues raised have presented themselves over a fair few models of Falcons. Cooling systems, head gaskets, bolt, interior crap, door handles, door hinges, etc, etc... That's easier for me to pick than a worst Falcon.

But as others have compared these things with other makes and models, we have probably fared somewhere in the middle.
There are the obvious Friday arvo specials that are just pieces of junk from new, and yeah, I reckon they'd turn my hair greyer than it already is.
Agree, bought a new WB panel van back in 82, after owning HJ, X and Z vans.
It no doubt was a Friday arvo special, paint finish, found rope around a wishbone, tools under the seat, build sheets, I wasn't suppose to have, constantly breaking stuff which never happened previously and yet it was essentially the exact same van but what a wreck.
Offloaded real quick and went back to a HX.

roKWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: