View Single Post
Old 15-01-2024, 08:00 PM   #2
kevino
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Ford focus 2012 just something funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickyj View Post
Ok nothing serious . Automasters when they fixed the issues seal head ect and told me oil filter hadn’t been changed for awhile . I decided with the price for repairs and servicing it wasn’t too expensive .
So I knew the so called servicing by the ford dealership was approaching. Got an email saying service date and knew I hadn’t forgotten to be there by 8 am.
So I checked out the price they quoted then it said something about tires $70 each and another thing . By the time you added on the price of the service tire rotation and checking it was way more expensive than replacing the head seal ect that auto masters did plus they also serviced it at the same time .
I unsubscribed from the dealers email list thought won’t hear back
So wasn’t near my mobile phone the morning that waa supposed to be service day . 8.00 am missed text message please reschedule service 8.23 text from the service department service missed please contact the service department 8.24 another text from the service department
So when I found the text messages laughed waited for a call never got one so I replied to all 3 texts with no
If they’d bothered to call I would’ve gone off at them for being very awful dealers lying about the transmission being fine and another ford dealership replaced it as transmission companies refused to look at it
Better off living life without a shirty Ford dealer/ there s good ones and bad ones

I hope and they will - Automasters do the right thing by you after your unsatisfactory Ford dealer servicing
kevino is offline   Reply With Quote