View Single Post
Old 08-04-2024, 04:13 PM   #260
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Australian fuel efficiency standards aimed at cutting petrol bills, 'catching up' with US

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToryMikey View Post
I thought it was already a legal requirement? My accountant harassed me about it years ago.

Then again, I'm hearing about small businesses getting crushed because of ATO debts that are going unpaid. Here I was thinking, was it ever an option to not pay your ATO debts?
The ATO is the number one destructive force in Australia for anyone with a Business.

The government is only about trying to make themselves looking good in giving 2 billion to Ukraine, that will never work, so it's all dead money tossed away once again and also supporting every other good for nothing, that could not be bothered to work.

The old Red carpet treatment for all the idiots and then they turn and bite people who have the guts to work for themselves.

Best job to have is working for the Government = no worries at all and if you live to retire you will be set for life ! You may even be able to work when your are 67yo. I do not know of many in my Trade that can afford to work past 60yo regarding insurance cost alone, let alone still able to do the job still because you are worn out and to buggered.

Work for yourself and their is a good chance you will loose everything and have nothing at all.

I think that Gov and Co live in a bubble and are way off with the pixies !
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: