View Single Post
Old 15-05-2012, 01:47 PM   #277
dianne
Starter Motor

Unhappy Re: Welcome New aufalcon.com Members - Say Hello Here

Hello fellow Ford owners..... I am new to the site and I look forward to talking with you. I have not long been a ford owner but I do love my car. I had always been a small car owner and I enjoy the fact that I now have space to move.

I do however had a problem the last three days and Im hoping maybe some one can help me. My car has been running smooth but when I went to start it the other day it turned over but chugged for maybe 45 seconds then stalled. I went to restart it but it would not go..... I bought a new coil pack and Still nothing...My son (app. mechinic) checked all the senses, plugs, leads, fuses and even tried to trace the wiring thinking maybe something had fallen off. My car still wont turn over and it sounds like the timing is off although the the belt is near new.... If someone has any idea what we should try or look at can you please help me. I dont know what else to do. I have a 2001 AU series 2 which also runs on gas. I had the car running on petrol when this problem occured
dianne is offline   Reply With Quote