View Single Post
Old 17-12-2010, 06:24 PM   #7
REDDYZ

yeah, $1000 is way too expensive. I spent A$550 including shipping (from USA) which includes injectors along with railing, all nuts and bolts,(few missing) IACV valve, throttle body, bracket, air intake hose, clamps, 2 gaskets, lower intake manifold, basically everything that sits on the block. Only thing I didn't get is the throttle cable. I think I can buy a new one or may be try and use the existing one. Once I clean both the manifolds, will get the upper intake manifold repainted and then I will fit it. If you are seriously looking for one of these, keep searching on ebay.com instead ebay.com.au and now or later you will definitely find one. Use key words like "SVT manifold" or "SVT upper intake manifold" when you search.
Ex Cougar - 00' MTX 2.5L (Limited edition Eibach Cougar); Dark Green Tourmaline; Lowered with Eibach tuned suspension from factory; SVT UIM, LIM & Throttle body; Supercat 2.5" dual exhaust with twin pipe quad outlets; Custom headers; Custom coloured instrument cluster; K&N Apollo CAI kit; Calibre oil catch can.

Now driving a Lexus RX 450h. Your guess is correct that I am a family man now.
REDDYZ is offline   Reply With Quote