Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: VFACTS April 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpd80 View Post
F150 173
Transit Custom. 253

Add them and Ford’s total is 8,395…..closing in on 8,648
I reckon at this point they should just drop the rest of the range, focus on both Ranger/Everest twins + commercial vehicles and then offer more options on the Ranger/Everest platform.

If they're not going to bother with the rest of the range, then cull it and put more money into what they do want to sell.

Street version of the Raptor that ditches the off road focused stuff and picks up 18-20" wheels, slammed, Michelin Pilot Sport SUV tyres, suspension tuned by the boffins at shockworks etc.

2.3L Ecoboost added to range, and also the hybrid variant of this too.

Just cover so much ground and be the Toyota of commercial vehicles.

You want a ute, we'll make a ute anyone wants.

Something that appeals to me with the current Ranger is how its got stuff for upfitters/second stage manufacturers, customer connection points/aux switches overhead, that shit is the tits for the obligatory work vehicle accessories. It takes out the need for someone like me to hack into the factory loom to get triggers and stuff, run wires through the firewall which is a pain in the vagina on modern cars.

Parterships with joints like ARB so customers can collect their vehicle from the dealership completely kitted out how they want ready to go from day 1.

I just dislike small diesel engines, the other 90% of it is peak commercial vehicle as a single cab ute.

If I was a fleet manager, my crew would be getting around in current gen Rangers or Isuzu N series if we needed something a bit more robust than Thailand Specials.

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 04-05-2024 at 03:19 PM.
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: