View Single Post
Old 14-03-2024, 10:20 PM   #226
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Australian fuel efficiency standards aimed at cutting petrol bills, 'catching up' with US

One that flies under the radar is how the political parties endorse and run candidates in local government elections and interfere here too - our friend in Yarra Council with her hate for American utes and Thailand Specials is endorsed by The Greens.

I basically got made 'unwelcome' from a major political party and forced out, because I contested a local council election against their preferred candidate in a **** take, then refused to preference their horse in the race, because they asked me to and I told them to GAGF.

She still won anyway

Her claim to fame is putting out an anti nuclear weapons proliferation policy on behalf of our council, when the grass on the side of the road is up to my shoulders, in a bushfire region. You know, something our council actually has the ability to control.

Last time I checked my local council does not operate any nuclear weapons systems, nor has any influence over US/UK/Russia/China/Iran/India/Pakistan/Israel's governments to get them to throw in the towel on their nuclear weapons.

Under a local council I lead, we will have a submarine base and a fleet of SLBMs, located in Sanatorium Lake for maximum effectiveness.

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 14-03-2024 at 10:27 PM.
Franco Cozzo is online now   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: