View Single Post
Old 16-02-2024, 10:56 PM   #23
ToryMikey

Default Re: Beaurepaires Going, going……

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
Pretty much but it'll get even worse, its not getting better.

Went into Burson Campbellfield and I had to tell them the coolant for a VF Commodore. I'm also noticing a big shift of the BAPCOR stores to having their own brand products on the shelves and limited name brand stuff.

Or they'll carry very limited stock of other companies products - they're removing choice and forcing you to buy their stuff.

Imagine if you went to Beaurepaires, and they had the branch stocked up with mostly Beaurepaires branded tyres and like 4 Michelin tyres.
Burson are absolutely not worth bothering with from a consumer perspective. No stock of anything except the generic stuff like you say, you can’t look up stock or prices online before making the trip. Terrible customer service from buying stuff online with Autobarn, you’re lucky if you get your order shipped at all.

Repco are much better with stock, they seem to stock most brands at least here in Maryborough, you know what stuff costs and they seem to have regular sales. They get my convenience dollar being the only auto parts store in town. What I would like to know though is why everyone working there seems to be either 15 or seriously disinterested. Better have the part numbers handy.
1997 BMW E36 318i manual - Alpine White
ToryMikey is offline   Reply With Quote