View Single Post
Old 08-02-2024, 08:25 PM   #2888
Top_Ghia
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: has been consistently providing good technical advice etc. to AFF members, by having the vast technical knowledge he has with the various Ford products. A valuable AFF member 
Default Car Detailing - What products are your go to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6 View Post
I had someone make note that as the longevity of spray and wipe type product goes up, the slickness and gloss goes down. Which is something I have noticed as well.

The most recent of which would be P&S Bead Maker (polymer sealant) and P&S Defender (Si02 Sealant). Having used Bead Maker extensively in the last three weeks, I decided to grab Defender for a change and immediately noticed a relative lack of slickness and gloss. Longevity wise, Defender can approach 6 months, Bead Maker is probably 3 weeks.

Generally speaking I’m not too concerned with longevity as my cars get washed most weeks. I value slickness over lifespan. Gloss and saturation are important though.

This paint colour has magical powers. Even after a couple of days in the rain it still looks clean. If you wipe it down it is actually dirty but it just doesn’t show up.
It’s quite refreshing after the antimatter blue(near black) Mustang which looked dirty with one spec of dust on it.
Top_Ghia is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: