View Single Post
Old 30-01-2024, 10:07 PM   #37
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 
Default Re: Cheap Thrills - The Car Configurator Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6 View Post

But which model? I have to say, the fact Jaguar are once again offering an inline 6 is very fitting. Both the petrol or diesel variant is teamed with a mild-hybrid system. But.................this is a thread about fantasies, so it would be plain rude to ignore the big supercharged elephant in the room, the F-Pace SVR 575! With 0-100km in 4.0 seconds via a 575hp 5.0 Supercharged V8, how can you not choose this soon to be extinct species. Fuel economy, who the F cares with 423 kW and 700 Nm on hand!

But, and it will come as no great surprise, I would go with the gorgeous Firenze Red.

Other specs -

- Black Pack (instead of silver, black grill openings, side details, window surrounds, hood vents)
- Privacy Glass
- 21" Style 5080 Forged Diamond Turned Wheels (the standard wheel)
- Mars Red Windsor Leather (no surprise there!)
- Embossed Aluminum trim finisher (standard)
- Pixel LED headlights
- Meridian Surround Sound

And because I love the sound of this engine, I even like the sound of the starter motor!

Why you should buy this & not an Aston DBX, Cayenne turbo -

My wife just saw this ... and asked how much .... she wants.
Very similar colour combination to prior Land Rover Velar models
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: