View Single Post
Old 22-11-2023, 03:25 PM   #2784
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Default Re: Car Detailing - What products are your go to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE217 View Post
Sensational work on the Subby fordo looks damn good !
Been MIA but glad to see the main contributers are still going strong and inspiring all incl me.
Looking forward to get stuck into a few jobs to do this weekend.
Thanks mate. I've got my Waxit order coming in soon, i'm looking forward to sorting the sportsman properly over the Christmas break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6
No no no, you screwed that up! The images on the Carsales Ad are too clear and legible. Also, you didn't leave all of the owner's crap on the floor, cupholders and door pockets. And where are the photos of random switches, knobs and buttons. The car is also clean, inside and out. Not good enough!

Seriously though, that is how you present a car for sale! Clear, in focus images in the correct orientation, all being relevant in depicting the car from every angle. The description is short and to the point, rather than the bullsh.t auto generated rubbish that spends more time telling the buyer about random facts or the dealers close family secrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey
If the car matches the description, as in correct year, model etc then it's an epic fail.

Obviously we jest but how frustrating is it browsing for cars... Dealers are often the worst offenders with incorrect models etc. in the title.
Thanks fellas, I agree, it's also got worse than it used to be. People that put up 5 photos say if someone is interested they'll send them more. Why not just post plenty that show the car and then people can actually see what it's like. Same as the generic carsales word picture that everyone uses, drives me crazy, just tell me a tiny bit of info so I don't have to call you and waste your time.

EDIT: Also dealers blatantly lying in the word picture, that drives me crazy as well.