Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2023, 07:28 PM   #19569
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Tell me, are Dr Peter McCollough, Dr Robert Malone, Dr Mike Yeadon and Dr Judy Mikovits all wrong about their synopsis of the vaccine and its dangers? Or should I trust the government and its health agencies the vaccine is safe and effective?
Well, if you're willing to put your faith into doctors who have credibility issues, like these 4 who really have no authority to speak on the subject, then why not put your faith in the government and it's health agencies too. Becomes much of a muchness in the end.

Yeadon worked with respiratory and allergen medications, focusing on respiratory and asthma. He had never worked on a vaccine of any type in his life and when he opened his mouth during the pandemic he hadn't worked for Pfizer for some 10 years.

Mikovits is a long term conspiracy theorist, discredited scientist and thief who hasn't worked in the medical field for nearly 10 years now from memory.

And Malone, my favourite is always Malone. The SELF declared inventor of the mRNA vaccine, who did absolutely no such thing. 30 years ago he added compound A to compound B and out popped the basis for the mRNA technology. He saw promise in it for vaccines and other medications, but didn't get much past that due to disagreements with his lab that saw him fired and the patent and licence eventually sold off. He and his wife have actually written about how terrible it is that people are making money off his work and he gets nothing from it. The noise he's made over the last couple of years is his bitter response because he doesn't get to share in the money generated by mRNA vaccines.

The name McCollough sounds familiar, but nothing comes to mind past that. But given the other names he's grouped in with I can already guess he's not worth doing much research on.

I'd like to see some of these arguments come armed with valid medical professionals who are current and qualified to speak on the subject. Not has-beens with an axe to grind seeking relevance.
3 users like this post: