View Single Post
Old 09-04-2022, 08:29 PM   #3
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Car parks. Why so hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey View Post
Ours is the new Escape on the right. Sure, not parked perfect but we were away from everyone. The owner of the honda just happened to arrive back at her car just as we did. Out of curiosity I asked what her thought process was in choosing to park where she did. I was kind of genuinely curious, but also be bit annoyed... I got called an idiot for my trouble and was asked if I owned the carpark. Then after she got in to her car she got a bit braver and started abusing me with the window up. No idea what she said
Good on you for saying something. Her reaction is not surprising really, typical of that sort of person. You should be proud you at least made her think about it, and she deserved to get so worked up, hopefully it ruined her day. (Aren't I a nice person. )

As for the angle parkers, just laziness. And yet, I bet they would be very annoyed if someone dinged their doors because the other person couldn't get into/out of their car.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is online now   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: