View Single Post
Old 20-02-2022, 07:44 PM   #28
mondeomatureguy

Default Re: Ghosts and other supernatural things

Hi Guy's
I will be showing my age writing this post but here it goes.
My parents lived in a block of four units and we had a Heater in the lounge was a heater that was heated with coal.

When we moved in there was an old couple who lived in the bottom unit named Mr and Mrs Hickey.
We would take turns my brother and i to go down stairs and fill the bucket with coal and bring it back up stairs to our unit.

I was ten years old at the time and was down in the coal room filling the bucket when Mr Hickey was at the door way.
He asked me how Mum n Dad were which i said " Ok" and asked me how School was and we had a talk.

I took the bucket back upstairs to our unit and when i got there dad said to me "why did you take so long" and I said " i was talking to Mr Hickey".
He looked at mum and said " take him to see the Doctor tomorrow i think" and i said " i am not sick".

Then mum took my hand and said "darling Mr Hickey died two months ago'.
Had i known he died there was no way i would go down to the coal room but being a young person at the time nobody worried about telling me that he died.

Thats why i wasn't scared. Mrs Hickey still lived in the bottom unit after Mr Hickey had passed away. I think about it now and i can still remember the cloths he wore. Some people will think i made all that up because i was only ten years old at the time but its the truth.
mondeomatureguy is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: