View Single Post
Old 14-02-2022, 11:56 PM   #26
Ben73
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Ghosts and other supernatural things

I haven't seen anything weird but I have had two experiences I couldn't explain.

When I spent a year renting a unit I would sometimes hear a woman's voice and a young kid's voice while in my bathroom late at night. Like after midnight.

The weird part was we lived in the end unit so there was no one next to us on the bathroom side and in the other direction the closest unit that had any kids was 3 units away.
After hearing these voices I would go into other rooms and hear nothing.
Go out onto my balcony and hear nothing.
Go back into the bathroom and hear the voices again.
No idea where those voices were coming from.

Second one was when we lived in a house with our Golden Retriever.
Obviously he would shed fur all over the house. You could always see fur on the wood floors.
One day I walked into the kitchen and there was not a single hair on the floor. I thanked the wife for cleaning it and she said she didn't. Ask family if they decided to come and clean our kitchen floor while we were out and none of them did.

Ok weird. So time goes on dog fur appears all over the floor, I walk into the kitchen and again not a single piece anywhere. Even with the vacuum I would usually miss bits of fur here and there. This floor looked like a retriever had never stepped foot in the room.

This went on for the rest of the time we lived there. Randomly the kitchen floor would become spotless. Sometimes when we were home, sometimes not. Sometimes when the dog was inside, sometimes not.
Wife said she herd a bump come from the kitchen one time while she was home (probably the dog) and next time she went into the kitchen the floor was spotless.

I wasn't complaining because that meant less work for me.

Unfortunately this dog hair eating ghost didn't follow us to the new house. Our two robot vacuums can barely keep up with our two goldens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford71V8 View Post
A couple of weeks ago, the phone number that appeared on the screen was my own.

What are the odds of that?

I wonder what I wanted from myself?
Lately I have had a lot of calls from numbers very similar to mine, the closest was the last digit was one number off.

I'm guessing scammers are faking numbers similar to yours because they probably think people will be less suspicious of a similar number rather than some random foreign number.
I'd answer a foreign number before I answer a number 1 digit off from mine.

Last edited by Ben73; 15-02-2022 at 12:16 AM.
Ben73 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: