View Single Post
Old 11-02-2022, 02:45 PM   #9
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Default Re: Ghosts and other supernatural things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford71V8 View Post
I did a project on this topic for school and one aspect I remember was the reasoning behind ghosts appearing to float and move through walls. It was suggested that these paths the ghosts take were once corridors, doorways and staircases at the time the ghost was a living being.
Had a few experiences during my apprenticeship at the Hyde Park barracks in Macquarie street, Sydney where we often saw unexplained things moving in the shadows.
The old Mint and Sydney hospital were others.
Creepiest place I ever worked was East Sydney TAFE, the old Gaol.
Down in the Eastern corner (behind the famous Darlinghurst Wall) is a triangle shaped courtyard where they would hang convicts / prisoners.
Many strange noises you would hear early in the mornings, though that could have been the prostitutes working on the other side.
Underneath the gaol runs a long passageway going back to Victoria Army Barracks in case of gaol riots getting out of hand. The passage itself is a know haunt.

Ever want a good laugh just watch the movie "The Ghost Story" SBS on demand. 2 hours of watching a guy getting around with a white sheet over him. Not much dialogue typical SBS stuff.

roKWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: