Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 29-01-2022, 11:49 AM   #18210
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake View Post
Am I the only person here and elsewhere that thinks the threat from Covid-19 has changed our personalities a bit!
I notice some very nice laid back dudes starting to get frazzled about things that would normally just " pass over ya head " and put in the " I don't care basket "...........
No you're not. It's been strange to watch the changing of peoples personalities and attitudes. I can only assume they've become a product of their environment and circumstance, for better or worse.

I used to enjoy listening to a mid morning Sydney talkback radio show. Didn't always agree with what they had to say, but I enjoyed the different points of view, discussions and the persons dogged determination in getting answers to questions not many people asked or let slide.

One day overnight it became the covid show. 3 hours of covid talk. The place for listeners and the public to report infractions where they would be named and shamed for the rest of the show and reported to the authorities with followup as to the resulting penalty.

I haven't listened to that show in at least 6 months, but I understand the host continues to behave the same.

P.S. I'm not criticising or trying to insult members in anyways. Your point of view is your point of view. Just commenting in the same vein as slowsnake how things have changed.
3 users like this post: