View Single Post
Old 18-11-2021, 01:14 PM   #1559
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

hehe funny you mention of your Dad.
My father inlaw passed away during the early times of covid (10 only at funeral), we went through hell and back with that as we all do BUT like yours a man of principle and family is family to him.
Whenever there may have been a rackus, a quiet man normally he would stand up and just say, Enough, his 8 kids would shoosh up.
Like yours now what were going through, he would be livid.

Be wary my friend of leaving it all in your sisters hands. I mean in the sense of keeping tabs and being informed and thank her hopefully she one you get along with.
Its so consuming and challenging.
My wife is the main power of attorney with her eldest, OMG the mental anguish it has created on her in turn at home has been so challenging its not funny.
They need someone to let off their frustration/s.
I guess me ol hubby is that outlet.
Walked down the path of divorce probably 4 times over covid and lockdowns.
I knew it was her venting for in the big picture the troubling siblings have caused her rage as humbling as she's trying to be.
I dread the time my mother inlaw pass's, for I know it will be one final massive storm for then its all about the money (mind you with 8 siblings were not talking about alot of $$$ and I've said long ago we don't need it give it/split it to the vultures) and my wife is the b itch having power of attorney, putting the oldies into aged care, having to sell the ol family home the only way to fund it etcetcetc
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: