View Single Post
Old 14-07-2021, 06:33 PM   #20
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: WT Fiesta - added fog lamps later

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairmontGS View Post
Can confirm that the Australian models do not have that screwdriver access as above GT. The tang slot depicted has a solid plastic wall behind it. No matter, I dropped the storage tray away that reveals the CANBUS port and then I inserted left arm to the elbow and up the dash interior, curling it back towards me. Finger tips rested on the top tang and pulled it down. Right hand managed to get to bottom tang via the side inspection port and out she slid

The outgoing unit has the exact same circuit board as the incoming, but the depressing switches aren't proper - they don't have the click in, click out action like the incoming unit.

I will wait for my Forscan hardware to arrive and activate the GEM feature then see where we are.
Here are the fitting instructions that may or may not help, it does say WZ but its the same as WT.

See post 3 of the below thread who was doing the same as you. I could not double post the instructions here alone..

https://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11482577
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: