View Single Post
Old 07-06-2021, 09:26 AM   #1320
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rminator View Post
Diet is an interesting topic. Do people eat junk because they feel down, or do people feel down because they eat junk. Mental health issues are on the rise in younger people in this country, even pre covid. We need more studies to find the cause, is it the food? environment? what is it?

I never feel like eating in the morning, lunch, dinner and a late supper are my meal times, and has been like that for the last 20 years. I do find that when I go through my gym phase, on and off every 6 months, my brain automatically prefers healthier food.

This is only my opinion, its not set in stone!
Its my observations of others, my communications with them, there is a common denominator too, that common denominator is that they put the blame on their current situation everywhere but on themselves!

Its always someone or something else that caused their problems!
They, the folk I know and talk to daily have all got an issue with owning up to their own faults as people, they think they are failures, think they failed their family or parents!

Was their upbringing really that bad, some maybe be not all, what is it that makes a man want to give up and stop fighting?..and I mean stop fighting daily problems that all of us face at one time or another!
I was like every depressed person here, and it took a long time, years, decades to realise that I am the master of this ship, that I am responsible for everything that happens to that ship, me Billy, not anyone else.

Right now I am the happiest I have ever been, and I'm dying, and am happy about that, my only concern that does depress me is where my beloved 10 yr old cat ends up when I'm gone!...now that really does depress me!

Cheers Billy.

Last edited by slowsnake; 07-06-2021 at 09:32 AM.
slowsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: