View Single Post
Old 16-05-2021, 08:48 PM   #502
Top_Ghia
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: has been consistently providing good technical advice etc. to AFF members, by having the vast technical knowledge he has with the various Ford products. A valuable AFF member 
Default Car Detailing - What products are your go to?

I’m very impressed with all the Bowdens Own microfiber towels. I have 3 big green suckers, a coupe of drop bears and some big softie cloths. All seem far better than all the other brands I have. They just seem to absorb more and make that final wipe down when far easier. The just seem to have nailed the material unlike anything else I’ve tried.
I must admit I’m quickly becoming a Bowdens fan boi. I use their snow foam, happy ending, after glow, lazy wax, and quite a few others. I hope my hard earned cash is actually going to support Aussie workers and helping Mr Bowden add to his car collection.
After washing the Stang today I thought I’d try Lazy Wax for the first time. The car now feels super slick and looks very glossy, but it was hardly rough to start with. I also gave under the hood a bit of a wash. Damn it’s a ridiculously good looking car.
Top_Ghia is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: