View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 03:53 PM   #1287
creative
I am Batman

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Hi All.

Its been a while and thought I would check in and just say.... "it will be Ok, no matter what you are going through, you will come out the other side"

Me... Im doing ok these days. Am I 'fixed'.. no.... am I 'better'.. yes.

I got to the point where I was exhausted about talking about it, trying to understand it and trying to get by. In the end I looked at what were my triggers and started to learn to recognise them.

I stopped with seeing the psychiatrist as I felt I was just going around in circles with him. There was nothing particularly wrong, I just felt I wasnt getting the same benefit from it anymore.

My last visit with my doctor I requested that I came off the Meds I was on but he wanted me to stay on them a little longer, which I didnt do as I felt it was more of a hindrance now. I did follow his advice about not going cold turkey on them and weaned myself off. over the space of a month.

My outlook on things has definitely improved and I have been able to deal with a lot of things in a rational and healthy way rather than the destructive way I was doing.

I still have moments of loneliness and doubt but no where near the point I was at previously and I do see a light at the end of the tunnel now.

Keep at it guys... you will get through it.
Rebuilt Boss260 with #Kellogs 1500hp forged and balanced crank#Manley forged flattop pistons with a 9.5/1cr#4340 forged h-beam rods with arp bolts#Clevit performance rod and main bearings#full ARP headstud kit#total seal rings#Mantic twin plate development clutch and lightened flywheel#Mellings uprated oil pump#Mainforce Performance Supercharger kit#AU motorsport 345mm big brake kit.

Now producing 369.7rwkw/496rwhp@6000 and 515ft/lb torque @ 11 psi.
Now sat on an engine stand going nowhere
creative is offline   Reply With Quote
6 users like this post: