View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 01:06 PM   #51
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Default Re: Near New FG X XR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiji View Post
I accept your comment about having $90k laying around burning a hole in your pocket. But even then, would you choose a 6 year old FGX XR8 to buy amongst all other cars for sale at $90k?

It's a moot point if the money is sitting around or not , it's about what can you get for that $90k. I hear that premcar are offering a $25k tune and exhaust if you have extra money sitting around?

Ive owned a FGX XR8 and they are nice, but even in 2015 they were considered an ancient car. Basically a 2010 FG falcon with a bruiser of a motor.
Apart from insulting all with your previous deleted post your head just doesn't compute in the big picture......
Be it a FGX but lets add in XSeries pricing to this day @ $50k rust buckets to start off with your train of thought, why would you choose a 6yr old FGX amongst all other cars @ $90k or abouts.....
Thats what people want and do, your not to question or belittle a persons decision what there willing to pay be it 6yrs old or whatever.
Your a perrenial troll that just keeps giving here tbh and one has to wonder why you keep coming back after all the negative response you get.
I get kicks are for kicks BUT I guess your a really lonely person in the big picture for with an attitude like yours would drive any friend you may have had away......
Peace out shaking my head.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
5 users like this post: