Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 30-10-2020, 08:11 AM   #7371
PooDog
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddy1960 View Post
Some simple maths because that's all I can manage .

Australia has roughly 25 million people ..so far we've had just over 900 deaths attributed to Covid 19 ..The fatality rate per head of population is about one in every 27,700 people .

Compare that to the land of the free and home of the brave .

About 340,000,000 for 227,000 deaths .. Using per head of population that equates to one person dying for every 1500 people .

I wonder which of these two countries has done the harder yards and are over 18 times better off fatality wise once the person is diagnosed with the virus .

Anybody who thinks El Presidente Trump can lay any claim to doing a good job on handling the pandemic needs to get a reality check I'd suggest .
Theres been an American media piece released in NZ where they go on about how we have quarantine "Camps" in NZ where your tested etc and they laugh about how we've only had 25 deaths ...they just cant understand how we allow such inconvenience to our freedom

You just dont get it do you Mericans ......your right to spread the virus is the same as your right to run around the streets shooting each other with automatic weapons rather than there right to protect each other from a pandemic .....its not just about you Mericans

Au11 fairmont Ghia ported gt40p heads ,comp springs and locks
Xe 264 cam,custom intake,pacemaker tri y headers
524nm torque

19 Triton GSXR manual
2 users like this post: