Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 05:45 PM   #6892
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:4:. View Post
I went to the doctors today. I havent seen a doctor in years. But since covid, its very different. First you wait outside, there are signs saying if you are sick, do not attend, which is kinda why most see a doctor. I wasnt sick, then the lady from the front desk comes out to find out your appointment etc. Then the doctor calls your mobile, asks a stack of questions as to why youre there, then you go in and see them. So what do you have to do if you are actually sick?
Had a funny one this morning when I went to a chemist and asked for a Ventolin which I occasionally need, of course everywhere you are required to wear a mask.
Anywhere else it's in, ask, here you go and out.
Nah not this place, they wanted me to experience their long winded expertise in health care upselling, keeping me waiting while I was the only one in there.
They finally get around to ask me, have you been breathing normally lately, to which I replied no.
Shocked, they asked why is that so to which I replied because I'm wearing a mask sitting in here for the last 20mins which has been effecting my breathing.

Last edited by roKWiz; 09-10-2020 at 06:00 PM.
5 users like this post: