View Single Post
Old 19-08-2020, 12:23 AM   #1136
gooseneck
Banned

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

This might not work for you.

Just don't give them the opportunity. Stay inside your house and keep taking Vitamin D tablets, play video games, socialize with family, watch tv shows, and pop lexapro. That is how I deal with neighbors.

There is zero reason why you need to ever talk or socialize with any of your neighbours. Get a proxy person to talk with them about matters that need talking about and never verbally speak to them directly. Hire a gardener to mow the lawn, don't do it yourself. If a tree needs felling then pay the money and get someone else to do it, someone who isn't emotionally involved in property damage.

And if you are forced into talking to a neighbour, use a tape recorder when you are. That way when they swear at you you can use it against them in court.

I'm going to soon be putting up privacy screens too, made from sheet metal to prevent theft and looters. The neighbors around here will steal something from you then tell everyone in the street that you're a bad person for going after them with the police.

I only ever talk to my friends. Being friends with neighbors is ****ed beyond comprehension because they take everything you say out of context and use it against you to appease the neighbor who hates your guts because she's a ****ing psycho bitch and won't admit it.

Last edited by gooseneck; 19-08-2020 at 12:40 AM.
gooseneck is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: