View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 10:33 AM   #1072
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 View Post
I don't think you have anything to apologise for MT.

If I may be so rude as to try and interpret what FTE said, I think we all understand that there are times when we feel down and feel that we have no option but put ourselves out of our misery.

Being open about that is a good thing, IMO. I'd rather you (or anyone else feeling the same way) come on here and told us honestly how you are feeling, as that gives us the opportunity to be able to help you, in whatever way it takes so that you don't take that action.

What we all hope for is that no one ever feels that way in the first place. I know that is not reality, but that would be my goal (a bit like having a goal in an organisation to not cause anyone any harm, from an OHS&E perspective).

Please, please, please, I implore you, do not feel that you should not be expressing how you are feeling on here when you feel you have no other choice than to end your life. I would much rather see you (or anyone else for that matter) be open and honest about how you are feeling than bottle it up and pretend everything is ok, and then learn later that we may have had an opportunity to help.

You, or anyone else, should not be ashamed of the way you feel. Being truly open and honest about how you feel is the only way that things can get resolved. There is little to be gained by sweeping things under the carpet.

It seems to me like you are truly a decent person with a positive outlook. Yes, I know times are tough now, but if you can see your way through your current position, things will get better. As best you can, put positive people around you that love you for who you are, warts and all. Those are the people you want and need on your side.

All the best, my friend.
Not taking being rude at all by your input, well done !!!!!!

MT, no apoligy needed as well nor think of it being selfish, we're all guilty of saying or posting things without thinking at times.

All the best whitelion.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: