View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 09:53 PM   #2864
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Cranium View Post
yeh i don't see the problem, you have a company car capable of doing the job and they don't, charge them the overtime and get the machine or leave early one day.

im the only one in the team that currently has a ewp cert, got better thing to do in front of a computer to do on friday but im driving that bad boi.

re what you are good at - i have 12 carpenters and i issue them tasks based on what they can do, no point asking a bloke to hang a door that i know can't or hates to.
Mate, its just silly work are getting me to do the courier thing with the lift. It would save labour costs if i just did the job. Ewp licences isn't an issue. The bloke im dropping off to has one, as do I, but the other stuff im off to do tomorrow isnt exactly rocket surgery. It might take me say 2 minutes, and the next bloke 2 minutes to work it out then 3 minutes to get it sorted. Its basic timers and relays. Work know im only back to keep occupied and my heads not in it. They know im not looking for the overtime and 1 phone call and ill be off again. If that call happens tomorrow, then maybe it will be either my manager or my boss who takes the lift back. For myself if that doesnt happen, yeah i get paid, but im not looking to do 10 hour days at the moment. And that will be the case.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote