View Single Post
Old 18-07-2018, 07:14 PM   #883
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake View Post
On Sunday I read all the posts from start of thread until the end, maybe 840+ posts, nothing has changed in 3 years, same folk with the same issues?...has anybody here got better besides me!..hasn't anyone worked it out for yourselves that its a state of mind?..its an anomaly in your thought processes, and its fixable, it really is a fixable thing.

Regards Billy.
Yep, 2 years ago all i wanted to do was fall off the face of the earth but the last thing i wanted to do was leave those who i cherished the most with the pieces to pick up so i took myself to the Doctor instead.
2 months ago i removed myself from the drugs and have never felt better, sure there are days when i feel a little hopelessness but i now realise that the drugs didnt change a lifetime of negative thoughts, they just allowed me to process things with a clarity i'd never experienced before and catagorize into what was important and what was an overreaction.

Having said that, i wouldn't dare suggest that everyone is like me, has/had my issues or that what worked for me will work for them and so i share my experiences, listen a lot and say a little and never judge anyone.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: