View Single Post
Old 26-12-2016, 03:33 PM   #760
gtfpv
GT

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trejo View Post
Sorry been of no support of late. Busy trying to sort out what is to become of my future when this contesting of will and selfish rivalry over the sale of the house finally sorts itself out.. I have been keeping and kept out of it as it's stress I do not need nor could cope with and will accept whatever that wasn't mine .. if any... nice to be compensated for the years of caring I gave my mother and stepfather but I never expected to be.at the least I will receive the reimbursement payment of the rates i've been paying and up keep of property during this mess.

Anyway I did, although i only NOTED, I did read all the posts since my last. And to those who stopped by .. do come again.

Ok my noteworthy Anxiety issue of late.

My son is nearing 21yo and about a month ago informed me via text message that he has legally changed his last name to his stepfather's. Which I suggested it be ok to do when his first half brother was enrolled in his school about 12 years ago (it hurt me to say so of course.. but for my son to feel connected to and secure was the importance of it)..and he decided with having it hyphenated was hip..as I was still 'somebody" in his eyes then. Anyway the closing clause of said text message was that, and I quote, "I more than likely won't be coming up that way to visit anymore as im focusing on my family here now." I replied with a positive ' it's your life son.. do what makes YOU happy.'

Then after a few up n down irrational emotional well-contained reactions and a long hard perspective thought arrangement. I'd realised from here on I am totally free of any obligation to provide in any manner whatsoever.. bar for my dog and myself. Therefore 25th Dec 2016 Anxiety level = low with a fighting cHanceville of zero.
xmas time triggers some almighties and my past holiday descriptive words were..
TERRIBLE. HORRIBLE. SHAMEFUL. REGRETFUL. REGRESSION. DEPRESSION.
So here's to HAPPY. STRESSFREE. INEBRIATED. C U NEXT YEAR INLAWS. RELAXING and words of hope.
To you all a prosperous new year IS posiible if we keep fighting hard and supporting those who fall
what your saying is right . but i kind of think thats a bit like an unswaying love . . On the other hand mate . did you bring a child into this world to wipe his bottom on you ? . also learn that BAD BEHAVIOUR IS BAD BEHAVIOUR . And there is no right in that my friend .
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote