View Single Post
Old 14-10-2016, 02:53 PM   #713
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudz27 View Post
I left work to study, but whilst I love the medical side of my study and industry, I am starting to think I do not posses the people skills to deal with patients. So now I am doubting my decision and looking to return to work, but then my brain says I must study as I gave up a wage. Got wedding in 2wks, doubting the dr. I hate sitting around the house all day but cbf to do anything else.
Im hearing you brother!

I threw my job away 3 years ago because i couldnt stand being around people. For the last 3 years i've been hiding behind the need to look after my baby girl who turns 5 soon, once she starts school im out of excuses and need to get back into the workforce or suffer the wrath or Centrelink, not that i get a dollar from them anyway, well, tell a lie, i got $4.30 this fortnight after my Wife declared her income.

Problem is, i've known about this for a looong time and have sat here for hours going through different scenarios and considering different avenues to regain employment but deep down i know it wont matter what path i decide to take, be it a busted **** job or study to become something worthwhile, it will all be for nothing as i know my toxic personality will lead me back to where i am now.

I know i have issues, my whole life has been one kick in the guts after another to the point where my psychologist admitted im the worst case he has ever had to deal with, the most dysfunctional background he's ever had to try and unwind.
I think he even gave up to be honest, when you've been a certain way your whole life, as long as you can remember, im not sure if its the thought of being someone different that worries me, or that its just easier to continue on this way.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: