View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 02:40 PM   #692
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Spudz, the best thing i did with my wedding was give the MRS a strict budget and let her do whatever she wanted within that budget. I didn't care about the day so long as we were married at the end of it. She planned it amazingly well and only went $500 over budget. The plus for me is i had zero stress and had the best day of my life.

I pretended to care when the MRS wanted me to care but that was it. I just told her what she wanted to hear and then we moved onto the next thing. Get the libido thing sorted as that's a huge relationship killer, especially if the partner doesn't feel like you "want" to be intimate.

This sounds weird but read a book called, "Why Men Want Sex and Women Need Love". It helped me understand why the MRS has these feelings i don't understand and it helped me deal with them. Changed the way i approached our whole relationship and now it is so much healthier. Our communication is amazing and we have not had an argument for 2 years now, all because the way i approach certain potential conflicts.
fordomatic is online now   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: