View Single Post
Old 28-09-2016, 05:02 PM   #673
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Very timely subject, been feeling ordinary for the last week, turned to the meds and woke up this morning feeling fantastic, singing in the shower, joking around with the kids, went shopping for a mate in hospital, drove into Adelaide to visit him, half way home and some ****en dog decided it was her place to sit in the right hand lane on the Northern Expressway doing 95 right next to another car.
I watched the bloke in front of me, behind her, giving hand gestures, she didnt bat an eye lid. He gave up after 15k's and pulled to the left lane, i took up the challenge and sat 12' off her rear bumper until the car next to her grabbed an exit ramp, i blasted up beside her as she finally decided the game was over as she couldnt occupy 2 lanes and hold 20 odd cars up anymore.
She tried to move over on me, i almost shoved my fist through the horn pad notifying her of my presence, she had the nerve to give me the bird as she pulled in behind, thats when some tumbleweed blew out onto the lane infront of me, its a little blowy in SA at the minute, i landed on the picks and her eyes were like saucers when she realised she had a split second to react.

Moral of the story, dont be an ignorant **** on the road, you never know who youre ******* with and how unstable they can become in a heart beat.

I hope she had a dash cam, i hope she knows someone in motor reg, i hope she brings someone to my door, i hope they have ambulance cover.

Talking about motor reg, theres a sign on the wall in the Elizabeth office that says something like, be curteous to those you meet as you dont know whats going on behind the scenes, never a truer sentence written.

Thats all it takes sometimes...back to the pill bottle, here we go again.

Last edited by BENT_8; 28-09-2016 at 05:17 PM.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: