View Single Post
Old 13-09-2016, 01:26 PM   #665
Tui2
Coyote ugly

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid_Axe View Post
Lol I already am, I find if I'm not in control of something I easily snap. Nearly everything annoys me.

I know for certain I'm not going to feel in control until this debt thing I'm on is cleared.

Again minimal things is making me happy and only two people in this world put a smile on my face. People might think that's sad but for me it's making me deal with the days.
oh man do i hear you. 1.rarity of things that make me happy in thought. 2. debt recovery (you should try that with my disorder, you do believe that you are wrong done by or that what you have visioned in your mind is fact) eg the other day i went to a friends place to return a post office parcel pickup note that i recall her handing to me standing in her lounge room, saying because it had a mutual friends name on it, who no longer lives with her, it must be something little from Global Shop Direct that she bought to send to him and i may as well keep it because she couldn't get in contact with him , fair enough i thought and 2 months later i did lol, obviously it returned to sender, so as i hand back the note she was in total denial of ever seeing it let alone giving it to me, so after the final 'agree to disagree' i left and went to a mates workshop to vent,, (no one to hear me yell and throw things and then call the police in response to the menally ill neighbour is going off again) he then walks out with note in hand in disbelief that after all this time i still didn't go and pick this parcell up for him. i rest my case your honour