View Single Post
Old 21-04-2016, 05:17 PM   #515
Tui2
Coyote ugly

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

SUPERSHIFTY, I apologise for (unintentionally) singling out your thread only for my leaving the thread, unfair on you, although it was hypocritical in my initial thought, but my response was an emotional backlash building up from quite a few different threads of this last month or so, that was making me feel that due to the severity of my suffering, maybe it was bringing people down and not helping as i so much intended my input to be about, to show that it is possible to keep going with true support and relentless attempts at being Mindful, of Behavioural Therapy and of acceptance that it may also not get any better, but here with helpful kind words of support and undetstanding FROM TRUE BLUE BLOODED AUSSIES it can be manageable.,
emotional irrationality is 'THE' MAJOR SYMPTOMATIC FAULT with BPDers and has always been my downfall and deciding factor in my lifes misdirectional decision making fubars ( and spare of the moment hitch hiking adventures too i might add) even ran away to Melbourne and joined a circus For Real!
anyway sorry and thanks to all especially Maydaya for the PM that got me to read on in this thread, champion trying his best too.