View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 02:30 PM   #452
Tui2
Coyote ugly

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by snopony View Post
If it helps, for any low income earners there is an option of a Step up loan or a Nils loan.... They are not credit cards they are finance to low income earners who need white goods, computers or car repairs etc. repayments are fixed and low and it's designed to help people get ahead without paying disgustingly high fees and interest. Just google step up loan (thru the NAB) or NILS. Might suit depending on your circumstances.
Thanks. haven't looked very hard into any loan shark options as i have elderly parents whom i care for, that if i absolutely needed a loan, i would borrow off them, but usually only if the loan was to buy something that benefits them/helps me with their care as to relieve the anxiety that comes with my disorder, the smallest of upsets in the scheduling of day for their appointments can be massive on BPD scale, thats why when i was with my partner i got $5000 loan off then to buy BA wagon, because parents, dogs, wheelchair, groceries and hyundai 2 door Accent did not do my brain any good.