View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 01:19 PM   #250
olfella
Cranky old bastard

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by superyob View Post
Olfella, there is no need to get so personal. 1Tuffute has a right to his opinions and I can see merit in them. I know I am just an outsider looking in but it was an interesting thread until your series of unwarranted insults...

I hope this thread stays open...
Some as well as your self may have read what I put up last night and upon reflection, I must sincerely apologise to 1Tuffute.

Unfortunately, I did over step boundaries and my words were inappropriate.

That is what happens to me at times. Like trejo, my condition causes me to be explosive and when I get on that path... well it is not nice. I have and still do try and control it but not always successful and unfortunately, sometimes my resilience is low and it does not take much to trigger.

So 1Tuffute, I hope you accept my apology and also accept the advice that when anyone is in a state like I was in, and yes it is hard to tell when online, please don't keep feeding the beast.

I also do not want this thread to close, especially as I and many others do value it. While there are those that do not post, just reading FIRST HAND experiences is very valuable.