View Single Post
Old 27-02-2016, 03:25 AM   #184
1TUFFUTE
Banned

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trejo View Post
Just a call out to Madaya n SYZ , hope all well, I'm having a shocker couple of days after replacing both front hub assemblies and of course getting up off the ground every 15 mins or so n having to wash hands again n go tend to the yelling coming from the lounge room, over the top of 3 screaming tvs mind you, to tend to the gerries. It wears me thin especially if i attempt to do anything other than my caring duties, as my new meds do their job and allow me to focus on a chore, but to finish what i started is a chore in itself with their needs being first priority and ... blah blah blah life blah beam me up scotty, this planet sucks, huh! Keep well all
Serious thought.....tried ear muffs or earbuds to help the sanity, even if only for 5mins?
Suggested this to a friend with a crazy loud new Baby......she thought I was joking....a week later, and it didn't take her long to adapt the usage of the ear buds so she could still use them safely and do what she needed to get done.......just a thought!
If you allready use them.....try two pairs.....
1TUFFUTE is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: