View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 03:48 PM   #286
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

Well I was 95kg on Australia Day ... I have managed to get myself down to 91kg now.
I am back at work now and back into shiftwork with weird eating habits again.
I have changed to types of food I have been eating and have dropped my portion sizing as well.

Have been out doing manual labour at home in the heat ... so that has helped drop some weight ... and also running around doing courier work in my off time has kept my fitness up a bit ... have also been walking a few kms every night I can.

I want to get back down to mid-low 80s though.

I am a fraction under 5'11" in height.
I am finding though I am turning fat into muscle though ... so I really am not losing weight though ... just moving it to different areas.

I think now getting back into shiftwork isn't going to help ... I might find it harder to drop the weight now ... as long as I don't add anymore ... I'll be happy.

Slowly but surely.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote