View Single Post
Old 29-07-2013, 10:04 PM   #4
cdafam
Fezvet

Default Re: buckled another rim

Ouch, that sounds horrible man, hope your fez is going alright. You might want to check up on the suspension, shock absorbers and anything else. I had a whack with a concrete pillar reversing out a few years back which dented the entire panel just in front of the driver-side door. A year after that I noticed that everytime the driver-side window was opened or closed, there'd be a slight scraping sound. Now there are vertical scratches on the tint (and I suspect part of the window). A quick google from other forums informed me that it is possible that the internal power window mechanism (within the door panel) had the protective pads fall out to which the window is now exposed to. So just take care with that.

Which road did you catch the pothole on?

Would take you on the new one if mine were scuffed to the point of cracking or gouging , but don't think mine are scuffed badly enough to warrant purchasing a new one.

That said, was going to ask if you guys know where you can get lightly scuffed (kerbside scratch about 0.5-1mm deep) polished and resprayed? Also in the market for 2 new stock tyres (the Continental Premium Contact-2's).
cdafam is offline   Reply With Quote