Thread: Not happy
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 06:15 PM   #16
Pinkbits
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Not happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boeing
How is this expression of discust any different to someone blowing over the alcohol limit then coming on here to complain they have been done DUI and more than likely told to man up and fix YOUR problems.

Car was to low(what I refered to as DUI)and was delt with accordingly by the law,could have had much worse defects by the look of the car also.

I think forum friendships are interfering with some peoples perceptions of the situation maybe(refer to 1st paragraph)?

Look at it as being done a favour and move on in life,allowing people bagging the police aint going to do anything for you,fixing the suspension definetly will though.
I never stated i was "disgusted" with this. From my observations whilst travelling during my employment, i think a vehicle without the basic safety requirements that are fully functional is more of a safety issue than a well maintained enthusiasts pride & joy.
Travelling home from Heathcote in the rain & fog last night confirmed this. The number of cars passing in the opposite direction with headlights out or not adjusted correctly is far more of a hazard to me than a car that is too low.

What you are referring to are two totally different arguments.
I have only met the OP at previous AFF events twice, so would'nt consider him one of my friends.

For a member who has only joined recently you appear to be very opinionated & somewhat angry in your responses.