View Single Post
Old 15-05-2012, 11:57 PM   #279
TBP79
TBP79

Default Re: Welcome New aufalcon.com Members - Say Hello Here

Howdy Ford People. This is a sneaky way to try and increase my post numbers so i can PM people while at the same time sharing my experience in upgrading my AU II ute. It's mainly relevant to Melbournites, so bear with me. Since buying the duel fuel cab chassis with 144k on the clock, i've been going through it doing upgrades.

I got my transmission serviced and a huge tranny cooler fitted at Transtyle in Hallam. The guy called Joe at the shop was super helpful.

Got a new ADRAD twin copper core radiator and new thermostat fitted at Eastern Radiator Service....also very helpful people and THOROUGH!

Had the 2011 Impco system serviced at AG Autogas in Lilydale. Extremely knowledgeable and very reasonable (considering i'm an ex-Subaru Forester owner

Had a new set of DBA T2 rotors and HPX pads all round delivered from Matt at Race Brakes Sydney.....super helpful guy and i'm having them fitted (with hew hubs/bearings all round) this Friday at Better Brakes in Bayswater. Well let you know how it goes.

Just waiting to purchase some 16" load rated alloys and better rubber, then a tow bar, toolboxes and i'm good to go.

I'm happy to keep sharing my experiences as i've learned a LOT from reading on this forum so far....so thanks to those regular posters!

Mods: Drivetech Supa Large Cooler with bypass, ADRAD HD radiator, Hayman Reese HD towbar, DBA Rotor Upgrade, Gullwing Toolbox, BF 16" Alloys
TBP79 is offline   Reply With Quote