View Single Post
Old 25-01-2012, 12:36 AM   #10
Pedro
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Regaining the acoustic inlet sound on a supercharged motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex
G day Ian,

I will let the guy I know the details of your car.

With 5k only on the odometer, it is a very well priced unit. The only issue (for the guy I know looking for such a car) is the fact it's not 6 speed manual. He has mentioned that is a prerequisite....

cheers

Hi Tex,

The day Chris came up to Qld and tuned Ian's Kenne Bell equipped GTP, he also did my BF F6 and found another 50 kw just by his tuning ... but that's another story.

That night Ian took me for a test drive in his newly Blue Power tuned beast and what an amazing machine it is. I've driven some exotic imports (Ferraris, Audi S5's etc.), but Ian's GTP blows them all away. And the standout is, that being a qualified engineer, Ian was painstaking in his efforts and spared no expense, in ensuring that only the best performance products were used in his quest for improvements. I remember him taking two days adjusting the Herrod twin exhausts to make sure the four outlets were absolutely symmetrical and fitting the valance cut-outs to the millimetre equally both sides. That's the type of perfection that applies to every part of this GTP.

Your guy will do himself a great disservice Tex, if he doesn't take the time to check this car out.

Cheers,
Peter.
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote