View Single Post
Old 29-06-2011, 10:47 AM   #42
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Default Re: $500,000 Ferrari stolen in Newcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpcart
i feel anger towards this a-hole ferrari-owner snob, whenever the priveledged class have something bad happen to them, they demand huge attention and we are expected to feel sorry for them. that is not right, poor people always have much worse things happen to them in day to day life and get no attention. these rich a-holes make most of their money stealing from the poor with insider trading and other favoured deals. i feel much sader for a working class person who gets their $2000 family car stolen and hasnt got insurance because they need to sacrifice some costs. this ferrari i have no emotion for, infact with insurance the owner is probably going to be better off now that it is written off, they will likely get more money then if they sold it, and then get interest in the bank on top of that. in WA, we have so many burnt down old Hotels, which are insurance jobs by the Upper class owners, and the owner then sheds crocodile tears on tv after the fire, claiming they will rebuild the hotel for the community, they then never end up doing that, putting the blaim on heritage councils or anyone else because they never had any intention to rebuild the building because they authorised the arson, and in the meantime get multi million dollar insurance payouts and accumulate heaps of interest in the bank in the several years they publicly keep claiming to the public that they "will rebuild" the building-when the heritage council (or whoever else they blame to kill some time) come to play. These rich people win 2 ways, with the public empathy, and with the extra dollars to their already huge bank accounts.
One day it will happen to you and we will laugh.
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
- Tuned by LS Tuning and Performance