View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 10:07 AM   #35
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by F6T
Any updates Matt??

Is there any chance whatsoever, that these 6potters with the 380m disc will fit on the 18" BA typhoon rims? There will certainly be enough spoke clearance but I'd be worried about clearance in the barrell. Especially with some wheel balance weight thrown in.

Any chance at all?

Not sure but i think they will need atleast 19" . The caliper will sit about 1/2in or 12.5mm out further than what it currently does if that helps.

Quote:
data_mine Kinda interested Matt.

What rotors are being used? i.e. will they be easy to replace? As you know I go through mine a little quickly
This is the other thing that is holding me up. I can get 2 kits really quickly but replacement rotors will be hard to get and i don't want that problem down the track BUT the new rotor i have found is a Porsche one and there are plenty in stock but it means we have to re do the aluminium hats because they both have different mounting pcd's.

Quote:
This is the current situation with the brake kits.
The aluminium hats will take 2-3 weeks to make and i have to get atleast 5 pair done.This has no bearing on the brackets we have to do as the hats are all the same.What i would like to know is who is serious about these kits because there is some interest shown but it looks like two different brackets will be needed being BA and FG.
With all the information i have shown who thinks they will be buying a kit with the current prices and before christmas ?

Please put name and car model with full front kit or rotor upgrade please.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote