Thread: Tractors
View Single Post
Old 22-09-2005, 11:12 AM   #29
Melz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Oval Mopar Man
As a part of work i'm also drive Kubotas and Isekis ( :nutsycuck ). And also the family has a prehistoric chamberlin.
ALRIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a Kabota tractor with a kiwi esky ! Hope it holds enough cans to get the feild ploughed with out to many stops ! HAHAHAHA :[/QUOTE]

haha.. it gets used in a vineyard.. not too much ploughing, plenty of spraying and towing trailers at harvest!!! The iseki isn't to my liking not enough cab space, you feel like your driving a shoebox but the Kubota isn't too bad. Trying to explain to a girl i work with at my other job about why there is 12 forward gears and 6 reverse gears!! Just like talking to a brick wall, another city slicker!!

I've backed my MF into a creek, have had a HUGE wheel stand trying to pull out tree stumps, (its hasn't got enough guts, i knew that but still wanted to try) the only thing stopping me was the jib on the back... won't be trying that in a hurry!! And dropped a car on it... hence why it had to be rebuilt!!
Melz is offline   Reply With Quote