Thread: Panic Attacks
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2010, 08:29 PM   #27
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC/DC
Yep, , I have had em, along with Anxiety. Lexapro fixed em for good.......

Used to happen in high populated areas ( shops, concerts, etc ) Dehydration was also an issue.

Then I started with the SVT, ( where your heart beats at over 200. ) in my case I have to go to the hospital and they inject a drug to force your heart to slow down. Most SVT is caused by Caffene, Dehydration, Excessive Alcohol ), and have since been diagnosed with an accessory pathway between the Ventricle and Atrium in my heart.

Im due for a Cardiac Ablation of the pathway in about 2 months.

But the BIGGEST difference was the Lexapro ( small dose ) in getting rid of the Anxiety and the Panic Attacks. with NO side affects.

AC/DC
Also here ..my wife has been suffereing its been a dificult illness to understand but yes I came to grips with it about her and can honestly say that lexapro has given her back her smile and mine too. Its a terrible illness but it is controllable with medication and certainly when family partners friends understand a bit better and have patience. Good luck guys.

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote