View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 06:18 PM   #60
FORCED F6
VIC The Place to Boost

Ok... So we all gathered at Epping and left just after 9:30am towards st.kilda. Did a quick stop over for drinks, fuel up, etc (was also waiting on another friend to join us). From there we set off to portsea pub going thru beach rd. I believe it was about 12:30 by than and after we all parked the cars, had lunch at the pub there ( too bad we couldn't get any seats outside, but it was all good).

Soon after, we all decided to head upto Arthurs seat lookout, had ice-creams, bit of chit chat, took some photos, enjoying the scenery. soon after we all set back towards home and cruised it all the way.

In total there was 9 cars, which was still a good turn out considering so many ppl/members backed out STEF. So yeh, overall a very nice day and everyone was driving rather sensibly and easy. Again, was nice to meet the new and familiar faces, hope to see you all on the next cruise, which I think ill be organising this time STEF.

Adrian also did very well with taking the lead in this cruise for most of the time, so would like to thank him once again for it...

Here are some photos which were posted up on the other forums, so thanks to Sunny and Adrian for these, I will let him post up the rest of the photos...