Thread: New Purchases
View Single Post
Old 24-03-2009, 11:20 PM   #10
JAKHMR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Sorry guys, I have only just put a deposit on it for now and will be having a good look at it when I go to Queensland for Easter.

A mate has already dropped by to have a look at it for me and all i have thus far is that it started on first go after putting a new battery in it but it ran erratically. They only ran it for a few mins due to it sitting there for so long. It was only partially covered so there was visible rust on the rear sill panel and some under the guards and around the bolts. Other than that the car was straight. It has all of the original books, and it comes with originally signed paper work. The owner is about 85 years of age. It has the 302 4V engine in it. Comes with the Black interior, fold down arm rest in the rear and the top part of the rear seat backing is sun damaged. I get all of the ID numbers soon. It will be a long term project with Dad and depending on how much work i have to put into it, I may possibly think about selling the BA XT for funds as I have a company car. Not sure yet.

Quote:
Success is the good fortune that comes from:
Inspiration , aspiration , desperation , and perspiration
JAKHMR is offline   Reply With Quote