View Single Post
Old 28-07-2008, 04:13 PM   #14
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Talking Thank You

Hey Guys and Gals,,,,,,,,,,,I would just like to say what a FANTASTIC club I belong to,Saturday was a huge success and wouldn't have been possible without members like yourselves,so I would just like thank each and everyone of you for all your help and support for the Show n Shine.What a Fantastic display of cars too,also a big thank you to all of the other clubs and individuals that turned up to make the day so great....I have nothing but positive feedback from all who attended and voted on the day.So please accept this as my personal thanks to you all,what a great bunch of people you all are,I am so glad to have made such great friends....Cheers Julie Joolz Killer whatever.....lol : THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

oh and just one other thing................who won BEST FORD????....LMAO :

2009 TWEEKD FG XR8 IN SILHOUETTE
all mods done by Walter Markham from Oztek Performance
killerjoolz is offline   Reply With Quote